The World According to Marney

Wednesday, February 18

Rowan

I got my new Rowan magazine on Monday along with my Kaffe Fasset cushion kit. I would like to point out that Rowan is a pain in the behind for listing the NAMES OF THE COLORS of their yarn on the patterns but not listing NAME OF THE COLOR on the skein of yarn. I was sent Rowanspun 4ply in 1) purple, 2) blue, 3) lime green, 4) orange, 5) red and 6) burgandy. The pattern called for a) Temptation, b) Ginger Bread, c) Siren, d) Lunar, e) Hansel and f) Blood. Let the games begin. Let's see if any of you can figure out which name goes with which color, without cheating by going to the Rowan website. I'll give the correct answers tomorrow.

On the bright side, there are TON of patterns that I would love to make in the new Rowan. I love China, Audrey, Rosa (but I have doubts about all of those beads), and Iris. There are another 5 or 6 that I wouldn't mind getting onto needles, either. It's nice to know that I won't have a shortage of inspiration for the summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home