The World According to Marney

Tuesday, February 24

The machine is at it again

That's right. The Peace Fleece sweater is totally finished, well, aside from the couple of woven ends. But I finished the neckline last night. Yeah. Of course, it's supposed to be warming up this week. The good (!?!) news is it is currently snowing so I may get a chance to wear this thing this week!



I found out that I don't have to work tonight. That means that I can go to a special edition of S-n-B in Brooklyn. I may have to run home to pick up another skein of yarn, to be safe. Because I already started working on Audrey in the lovely Rowan Calmer in Zeal...



It is so soft. There is a definite springiness/sponginess to the yarn; easy to pull too tight. It is really a joy to work with. And I'm sure it will be wonderful to wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home