The World According to Marney

Monday, March 1

Happy March

At what point does it become egregiously self-congratulatory of the film community to hijack 3 hours and 45 minutes for praise of the industry by the industry? Don't get me wrong, I watched the ENTIRE broadcast of the Academy Awards. Oh, I didn't get into the red carpet, but I watched the whole ceremony. Even after sitting through many Tony Awards ceremonies, in person and on tv, and being economically and emotionally connected to whether specific show bring home the award, I decided long ago that two hours for that ceremony is far too long. So to nearly double that time for an industry that really has more notoriety than it deserves is out of control.

So, at least I put that long stretch of time to goo use. I got through the front (or is it the back) and most of one sleeve of Audrey.


No, I did not do ALL of that in nearly 4 hours. I had a bit of time dedicated to this project throughout the weekend. It just made for a big solid chunk of time that I could spend on Audrey.

As the weather is now getting up into the 60s, it's a good thing I have ventured past the need for wool. Have Imentioned how much I enjoy using Rowan Calmer. It is so nice to work with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home