The World According to Marney

Thursday, March 11

Is it Thursday already?!?!

It amazes me how fast this week has gone by. Most of the office is out at a conference in San Francisco. The rest of us here have been able to get a lot of work done, start new projects and revel in the peace and quiet.

Let's see. Where does that put me with my many projects??? Audrey is about 1/3 through the sleeve. I would post a picture, but that would not be very exciting. I started sewing up the other pieces on Tuesday night. I think it will be fabulous when it is finished.

I jumped into a little of the Girl Scout yarn last night on a whim. There was this uncontrollable urge to use size 13 tree-trunk needles. So I grabbed one of the 6 skeins of the Red Heart Light & Lofty in Pheasant and did a little thinking. I realized that it would make a fabulous poncho. By altering the pattern slightly, I am halfway through with the Rectangles Only poncho from The Yarn Girls' Guide to Simple Knits. I forgot to take a picture of it this morning. I'll put one up tomorrow. For the size in the pattern, it takes about 1 skein per rectangle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home