The World According to Marney

Friday, March 5

Sorry I was missing

Things have been a bit crazy for me at work the past couple of days. I haven't had a whole lot of time to do much other than work. That means blogging has to go on a backburner.

In any case, I don't have a whole lot to report. I have most of the front of Audrey done. Or is it the back? I don't know, they are both the same. I'll probably have it finished by the end of next week.

So, I have a question that goes back to the whole Super Tuesday/Primaries thing. Why is it that the Primaries are all spread out throughout the year? Why don't they have a Primary day, like they have Election day - one for the entire country? I would think this would be a better way of demonstrating Democracy. After all, any state that has not yet had a Primary this year has no say in the candidate. For that matter, even the 10 states that participated in the last Primary only had 4 remaining of the 9 original candidates to choose from. If there was one day of primaries for the entire country, (1) we would all be able to vote for anyone that was running, (2) have our votes counted and (3) not be swayed by the decision of other states that have already voted. Maybe I'm overlooking something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home