The World According to Marney

Friday, March 19

Make the Snow Stop!

It has been snowing here since Tuesday. The strange thing is there is hardly anything on the ground. Maybe more so outside of the city, but here it is just wet.

This morning, I got to the office to find my computer had been hijacked. Oh, fun for the whole family, let me tell you. Any folder in my Outlook was overtaken by popnav.com. It took at least 2 hours for it to be removed, but not before the computer guy realized that he never installed virus protection on my machine. Do I have to do everything around here!!!!

Well, I am back to normal in the computer world, finally. But, I have a huge project due at the end of the day today, so I have to stop lollygagging and get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home