The World According to Marney

Monday, March 22

Knitting Into Spring

I think I am a little burned out from the huge project at work. I found myself being less than social for most of the weekend. So I focused my energy into a frenzy of knitting projects.

First of all, I am still trying to decide on something to make with my Blue Sky Cotton. I really love it, but I can't make up my mind. As you can see on my swatch that grew into an entire skein:



I tried all kinds of lacy stitch patterns, but can't really decide. Well, Kind of. I have been mostly thinking about a little Fern and Moss Cardigan:



Well, I can't say that I am 100% sold on this one, either. So I started in on some of th Girl Scout Yarn. I started a pair of the No-Sweat Pants from the latest Interweave Knits.



Well, since it's Sping, and I clearly have the knitting version of Spring Fever, I couldn't just stop with all of that. No. I grabbed the Bernat Denim that came with the Girl Scout Cookies and started designing a little skirt for myself. Why settle for sweaters, socks, hats, scarves, gloves, mittens and, now, pants. Why not try for a skirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home