The World According to Marney

Thursday, April 1

Thank you

Thanks for all of the kind words about Audrey. I was so proud to show her off yesterday, especially at the theatre where I was finishing the edging only the night before.

Well, not much has happened in my knitting life since yesterday. So I am going to ramble on other topics this morning.

I am very excited about the new talk radio station out there, Air America Radio. Although I didn't get a chance to listen yesterday on it's debut broadcast, but I bought a little radio for the office today so I could tune in at work. Now, it's only available in a few cities, but you can check all that out on their website. I think there is also streaming available for those who can't get it locally.

So, today and in the upcoming weeks, I am going to dedicate a bunch of my time to learning SQL. This is something that I started getting into a couple of years ago for a big project that fizzled out. I am now in that position again. Also, I think JSP, ASP and e-commerce are in my future. Well, at least I can add it to my resume....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home