The World According to Marney

Thursday, April 8

Project Reassessment

So I was browsing through the new issue of knitty.com only to find so many fabulous patterns. I have to say, the submissions for knitty have never been anything but fabulous in their creativity and fashion sense.

So my short list include (Not in any particular order):
Variation on a Frill
Honeymoon Cami
T3
Grace
Bad Penny
Jewelled Shell

Okay, so I'm a little enamoured of this issue. I am ready for some fun Spring knitting.

I came home last night to find out that I have a package waiting for me at the Post Office. I don't recall ordering anything, so I wonder what it could be. Hopefully, I will be able to stop by tonight to pick it up, or else, i'll do it tomorrow with the rest of my errands. (I love having Good Friday off - it's a Market holiday but everything else is open for business as usual.)

I also have to get a package out to my Knitting Buddy. After misplacing her address, I really need to get moving on it. I promise it will go out either today or tomorrow...

In other news, the weather is finally nice enough to start my walks around Central Park again. I made the first walk of the season yesterday after work, and before the Book Club. It wasn't a full "Loop", but it was most of one. I am planning on making another go tonight after work. One of my co-workers has decided to join me. Yea!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home