The World According to Marney

Monday, April 19

Hey Big Spender

Not only did I get my bookcases on Saturday, but I made another big purchase over the weekend. I put in an order for a new computer. I am very excited about that. A friend of mine hooked me up with her discount at Apple. So for what I figured I would pay for a new PowerBook G4, I was able to throw in a shiny new iPod. I am sooooo digging that. I should get it this week!

In bookcase news, the new additions fit in nicely with the Ikea shelves. I spent a good part of Saturday assembling the furniture and trying to load it all up. Of course, that didn't quite get finished this weekend, but I hope to have my apartment in some sort of semblance by the end of the week.

While I was taking a break from that, I did get a lot finished on my no-sweat pants. I have only to finish one row and bind off. I was working on them on Friday night at the theatre. One of the girls there told me that a pair just like this goes for about $70 at Capezio and wouldn't she love to have some.... Subtlety is not her strong suit. I don't have pictures today, but hopefully tomorrow - maybe. I will be going to the opening night party for Bare: a pop opera tonight. So, I may not be up for a whole lot tomorrow morning. We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home