The World According to Marney

Wednesday, April 14

Buying Binge

So as I was leaving work yesterday, I had a bit of an urge to do a little binge shopping. It was somewhat premeditated, I admit, but I acted on the impulse and bought bookcases. Well really, a bookcase and a media storage shelf. You may recall the Ikea shelf I purchased earlier this year and the matching bookcase that was discontinued and therefore unavailable to me. Well, when I saw the pair at Crate and Barrel, on sale no less, I had to stop in and finish my bookshelf shopping. I should get them delivered on Saturday. That means I will finally have the space to put my stuff and I can get more organized.

Not much else to talk about. Work is keeping me VERY busy, so I don't have a whole lot of time to do anything, let alone report on it. Maybe sometime in the near future I will be able to be more chatty. But, the slave driver beacons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home