The World According to Marney

Monday, April 26

Cardigan Questions

So, for the past...well, quite a while, I have been not really feeling as creative as I wanted. Actually, I have been very uncreative as a whole. So, I have really ignored my whole knitting persona in a lot of ways. If I felt like I needed to get some knitting time in, it was to work on the chenille blanket (straight Stockingette Stitch for miles!). It didn't take a whole lot of thought an could be worked on indefinitely.

Anyway, last night, I was looking at the Fern and Moss Cardigan that I had started. Although I love the idea, I really wasn't in love with this design. There is something that is a bit too boxy than I really wanted.

So, as I walked to work over the past week or so, I noticed a cute cardigan in the window of the new Louis Vuitton store on Fifth Avnue. It has a deep v-neck with chunky ribs and a fitted waistband. So, I started to ponder that type of cardi for my organic cotton. Now I am going to let you guys help me decide:

Choice Number One:


Fern and Moss
a square cut cardigan with pretty lacework

Choice Number Two:


Ribbed Cardigan
A more fitted style with a deep v-neck

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home