The World According to Marney

Wednesday, May 12

Watch Out, I Can Talk Again

I may not be up to my old tricks quite yet, but I do have power over my voice again. Yea!!! Well, before I get too carried away, there is a remnant of Harvey Fierstein lingering in my timbre. Not exactly ideal, but it gets my point across without my butchered version of sign language. And the sinuses (probably aggrivated after being caught in a thunderstorm last night) are not adding a whole lot to the attractiveness of my being today. But really, I don't feel sick, just unable to breathe or speak normally. Well, there is also the sneezing...Wait a minute, what am I doing in the office in this condition???? Oh, right, I am a sucker for working.

So, I have been working diligently on the Chenille Blanket for the past couple of days. It is plain stockinette for ever, so I don't have to think about it and can put it down at any time. I think I have at least a foot done so far and I have only just begun to put a dent in the cone.

I have also been enjoying the wonders of Netflix. There is nothing like getting DVDs sent directly to your home for your viewing pleasure. I think I have about 35 DVDs lined up for me to watch, three at a time. At least it keeps me out of trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home