The World According to Marney

Tuesday, May 11

And the World is a Little Bit Quieter

For the past couple of days, there was a soreness and scratchinees in my throat that I have been attributing to allergies. It goes with the sneezing, scratchy and watery eyes and everything else. Well, this morning, my throat had turned to complete sandpaper and took my voice away with it. Such fun!

The steam from the shower helped a bit. The tea and orange juice is also helping. At least it's not as scratchy and sore. But I still have no way of speaking. I'm sure (for those of you who know me) it is a bit of a blessing for the people in my office. But don't worry, I'll be back to my old self before you know it.

I may end up going home early today, if it keeps up. Well, we'll see how things go. In the mean time, I am enjoying "playing dumb."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home