The World According to Marney

Saturday, May 15

Weekend Festival

I ended up staying home from the office yesterday to nurse my hacking cough, but I did work at the theatre last night, after a day of resting. I feel better, but still not 100%.

Today, I was awakend to the noise of the set up of the Ninth Avenue International Food Festival. with the weather getting much warmer these days, today was really the best time for a stroll up and down Ninth Avenue for some street food - Ninth Avenue Style, shopping, and enjoying the neighborhood. I did get enticed into a little shopping. (I left my camera connection wire at the office, so you will have to wait until Monday for photos.) I splurged on a new purse made from a cigar box. Very cute.

Tonight is going to be a quiet night, with more home delivered DVDs and sleep to get rid of this lingering cough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home