The World According to Marney

Friday, June 4

Why Isn't it the Weekend Yet?

I am about at my wit's end these days. Between having my boss go totally insane on me and dump all of his issues in my lap as a form of power trip, having friends chastize me for being too busy to call them or hang with them and just being too busy to do much of anything these days other than what has been scheduled weeks in advance, I am in desperate need of a vacation. Sadly, that option is still a couple of weeks away.

I have decided that there must be something that is going on with my karma that has everyone around me in a total turmoil. I don't know what it is that I did. I can't figure out if this is something that I should have control over, or not. I just want people to stop dumping their problems on me. Is that asking too much?

So I am trying to focus on my pending vacation. But, I'm afraid I am putting a lot of pressure on myself to find a form of nirvana in a week's sabbaticle to Sin City. My most recent concern is deciding which project will be joining me in Vegas. Something for the plane and other hours of non-gambling and -carousing. It is something to keep me relatively sane....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home