The World According to Marney

Tuesday, August 17

All work and no play makes Marney a dull girl

I'm sorry that I haven't been doing much updating. Things have been busy in the World According to Marney. I feel like I am always working these days. Between the office, which is turning into a 3-ring circus, and the theatre which is taking up much more of my time than usual, I don't have a whole lot of time or energy to do much. When I do have time off, either I have to cram in errands and meeting up with neglected friends, or I go into hibernation mode.

And then there's the knitting. I have been reduced to only working on project at the theatre or just before I go to sleep.

Since last I spoke to you, I have made a bit of progress on my birthday sweater (but my camera is at home and I am currently not, so no pictures right now). The body and one sleeve are finished; sleeve #2 is about 1/2 finished. I did send the yellow baby sweater and socks off to the baby (that still isn't here) of my co-worker. The green one is on hold a bit as I try to collect my thoughts.

Lastly, project #895732398-A is a bean bag chair. For all of you Rowan subscribers, it is the free pattern from last March. There are 3 knit panels and 3 panels made from old jeans. Not only is the a practical project, but it deeply rooted in recycling. And moreover, I need a comfy chair for my computer. Who says I'm not practical?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home