The World According to Marney

Monday, June 30

What a weekend! A friend, Roberta, and I celebrated our birthdays jointly this weekend with a BBQ in her backyard. It was such a great time. Thank you to everyone who schlepped all the way out to the depths of Queens for us. It was fabulous.

I know you are all dying to hear about the cable situation. Well, you will be happy to know that I am wired again. Come to find out, the guys that are working on refacing our building managed to damage the cable connection for the entire building. Strangely, I was the only one that called in. It makes me wonder if either I am the only one who watches TV or if I am the only one that cares if the connection works. Whatever.

I am nearing the end of my blanket project. I am about 2/3 finished with the final pink strip. I have about 2 hours worth of work left on the edging. Then I just need to sew up the remaining pieces and weave in the ends. Although the recipients wanted to pick it up on Wednesday, I don't think I will be able to get it all finished in time for that. I have more than one evening's work ahead of me and no time tonight.

The good news is I have my Dot project already on needles just waiting for me to get going on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home