The World According to Marney

Wednesday, June 18

Okay. I feel a little bad. I know I shouldn't, but I do. The recipient of the blanket read my post about the cost of handmade goods and called me in a rather concerned panic yesterday. I really didn't mean for that post to be aimed at her or this project, per se. I just was thinking aloud about what other people used as a fair rate. If I ever felt weird about doing this project for her for this price, I would have told her from the beginning. To be perfectly clear, I even told her when she asked me to do it that for anyone else, I would charge a WHOLE LOT more, but for her, I would do it for the agreed price. After all, she is my friend and we have been through a lot for each other. MJ, concider us square.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home