The World According to Marney

Thursday, June 5

This week is messing me up. I keep thinking it's a different day than it actually is. I think today is Thursday. That would make sense as we had a book club meeting last night. After quite a while without having a good solid discussion, the three of us that braved the weather took on To Kill a Mockingbird. I think made my fourth or fifth reading. I could read it over and over again. I'm also a sucker for the classics.

Well as we were talking, I was diligently working on the baby blanket.



This is about 1/2 of the first strip that will be put together. I don't think I'll be able to get it finished by Monday (the shower), but at this rate, I should have it finished before the end of the month, probably within about 3 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home