The World According to Marney

Friday, May 23

Well, I broke down and ordered shoe over the internet yesterday. I really didn't have a whole lot of choice. I saw a few pairs at Talbots.com that could fit the bill. After much hoping and wishing that I will be able to get the correct size, sight unseen, I ordered these in "New Navy"



On the bright side, I just got my tax refund back so that's where it went. Thank you IRS for being there for the funding of my footwear.

I got almost halfway through the border of the shawl yesterday, between my knitting lunch with my S-n-B buddy, Meg (ok, that wasn't productive due to the necessity of taking out everything I had done) and a little bit of time after work, before I met up with friends for dinner. Today's project is to plot out the adjusted pattern for the purse overlay and start it up. I think it will be a pretty simple clutch with a zipper. Although I do like the envelope styles, too. A decision has to be made today so I can get it done.

On a much sillier note, I thought I would pass on a link for all of you that are in need of some creative swear words in your daily life. Or maybe you are looking for a new favorite expletive. Please be fully warned that this link is not for anyone that may be offended easily.

Happy Memorial Weekend, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home