The World According to Marney

Thursday, May 15

I have been cooking on this shawl. I now have 21 of my 29 pattern repeats done. I think I should be able to finish it completely by the end of next week. At this rate, probably sooner. The more I think about it, the more I am inclined to believe that the only error on the pattern is the total number of stitches at the end of the repeats. I'm guessing that the number of stitches to pick up for the border must be right.

So, yesterday at lunch, a female security guard at one of the buildings that I was going into was assigned to search by bag. Well, I was carrying my new instant-gratification bag with my knitting in it. She got so excited about the bag. We had a short chat about knitting and crocheting as she was drooling over by bag. I mean, I thought it was cute in a kind of look-what-I-threw-together-in-my-spare-time sort of way. But now I'm wondering if maybe I should take this a bit further. Move over baby hats, Marney is in the business of making bags.

I got the yarn color request for my next project. Imagine this blanket



in pale pink with a deeper pink trim. I'm guessing that they know the baby will be a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home