The World According to Marney

Thursday, May 8

Picture Time!!!

Diamonds

Spades
These are two more of my towels. The pictures look a bit weird at this size. If you click on them and look at them a bit larger, there aren't so many bumps. Also, the towels are thin but not as thin as they appear in the pictures. I haven't yet finished the third one because last night I got all excited about my new project...

Elfin Shawl

I get the yarn (Merino Lace)and the pattern (Elfin Lace Shawl) in the mail yesterday. It took me about 2.5 hours to wind the 1375 yards of this one hank of yarn into a ball. It's not like I was doing anything else last night since no one showed up for the book club. But I digress....

I thought I would also share with you the top of the bikini that I finished last week. I am still leaning toward lining it entirely so I can use it for actual swimming. I put elastic in the bottom on each triangle. I thought that would help with support issues that I may have. Please don't be too judgemental about the strings. I think the section that is shown here is pretty decent, much of the rest is lumpy and weird. I clearly need some help with my crocheting skills.

Bikini Top

There is my little picture gallery for the day. I know that I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home