The World According to Marney

Thursday, April 24



So I worked on the bikini last night, as you can see. I had to adjust the pattern to accommodate my yarn gauge. I think my calculations are a bit off. I started to do the top last night and discovered that I came up with the same probelm of my decreasing rows not extending long enough, so I frogged it this morning. Tonight, I will try to make my decreases less frequent on the top. I think that should do it. If the new ratio works better, I will frog the bottom and do that again, as well. If not, I'll go back to the drawing board, again. Also, I am going totally on measurements, instead of stitches, this time. It makes for a bit slower going, but a better fit.

I did have someone that works in the theatre put in an order for one. I told her that I would have to make sure that this one comes out ok first. But once the math is done, the rest is easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home