The World According to Marney

Wednesday, April 16



I am going to the wedding of a couple of my poker buddies next month. I wasn't invited but will be going as a guest. Nonetheless, I wanted to get a little something for them that would be fun, unique and still functional. After thinking about it for a couple of days, it occurred to me to go back to a website that I visited a while back and thought was fun. Sublime Stitching has great embroidery patterns, kits and other stuff like that. Well, I decided to go with the "Vegas" themed kit for tea towels. That's right, I am going to try my hand at embroidering. Mom taught me the basics when I was rather young. I gave it another shot back in college when I made a quilt with embroidery on it for my neice, Hailee. I can't say that I am really very good at it, but how hard can a handful of cards be to put on towels? I say this now. Just wait until the middle of next month when I am pulling out my hair trying to get them to look right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home