The World According to Marney

Tuesday, April 8

4 inches of snow later....


Rowan Handbag
Well, my handbag is finished. I even lined it with some white polka dot silky lining I had lying around. Not bad considering my sewing machine needs to be repaired. So, that means that the whole thing was hand sewn, as well as hand knit. How industrious of me. I reall like it. I think I will have to whip up some more. This could be 2003's fruit hat for me. a bunch of easy hand bags in fun colors and cool yarns.

I also got some work done on cheesy love which is about 9 inches long now. I haven't decided what to do for the heart motif. I don't think I want the hearts but do I want it to be plain? I have some left over navy, gray and burgandy Rowan Kid Classic from the sweater I made for Nolan. I could do some stripes or something. Maybe I'll just be plain. I guess I have a few inches to decide.

I am planning on heading down to S-n-B tonight. Back to my usual routine again. It is so nice to get back to normal. I have cheesy love and the afghan to keep me busy. Oh, the socks I was working on last week (fraternal twins) are currently on my feet, protecting me from the cold weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home