The World According to Marney

Tuesday, March 25

I think I may have to branch off my political thoughts into another venue, since this blog was really geared toward my knitting obsession. Maybe I will do that today. There may be changes in store for The World According to Marney.

Last night, I took home the remainder of my yarn. There were about 5 or 6 bundles of the same yarn that had been rerolled into 4-ply strands. There is about 6 or 7 skeins of this stuff that would make a nice afghan (yes, I knowthe FBI could come after me for knitting an afghan). So I spent a big chunk of time unwinding these bundles. The first one was rather hard with the tangly mess, and all. Then I rolled all of them into a HUGE ball and took it a few yards at a time. I think I am about a third of the way through, but it's going much faster now.

I may be able to go to S-n-B tonight. I brought my fraternal sock with me to work on. I am at the turning point of the heel. I could probably finish it or at least get through a big chunk of it tonight. I think I could use some social knitting time, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home