The World According to Marney

Thursday, March 13

So yesterday in my growing insanity when it comes to money I really don't have, I broke down and gave into my need to knit. I jumped on the bandwagon and signed up for a Rowan subscription. I have tred to avoid this entire Pandora's box for the past year. This means I will have that much more temptation to buy yarn and make more projects out of the pricey stuff. I couldn't help it. I needed it. I really did. The voices in my head were telling me that my life would be over if I didn't do it. I had to listen.

On a less tempting note, I found my left over yarn from my Christmas adventure in socks, last night. I don't have enough of one or even two colors to make a pair of adult socks so I am going to do some striping action for myself. Nothing like red, blue, green and grey striped socks under a suit to thumb my nose at the "man" while I am in the corporate jungle.

I am still waiting for a shipment that I ordered about 3 weeks ago from KnitPicks.com. I am starting to get a bit worried. This is the same thing that I went through last year with eKnitting.com and that lost order. I do not have much luck with mail order yarns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home