The World According to Marney

Friday, February 21

I gave the Warm Fuzzy sweater to it's new owner last night. I am very happy to say that it was received with much appreciation and gratitude. I really wasn't too worried about that, but I really like to make people happy. The funny thing is, the only other handmade sweater that he has ever gotten was the sweater his grandmother made and moths chewed on. Although it's a beautiful sweater, it is way too big for him and it looks homemade. He has a strange aversion to that.

In other project news, I used my Christmas gift certificate last night to get some yarn for the cheesy love sweater. I decided to go with a rich garnet colored wool. I'm not sure if I will be putting the hearts on it or not.

Okay, I have put off work for long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home