The World According to Marney

Thursday, January 30

I found out today that it is official that our department is scheduled to move to the Westchester location in September of this year. That means I have 8 months to find a new job. My goal is really to find something by my birthday, July. That should give me enough time to find something that would at least tide me over until something good comes along. Anyone that wants to start up a trust fund for me, I am all for it!

In a happier part of my life, I left work last night and did get some work done on my aran sweater. It calmed my nerves and made me go to my happy place. If only I could find a way to make knitting lucrative enough to handle the lifestyle I hope to one day become accostomed. Maybe I need to find a wealthy Sugar Daddy that will allow me to live a life af leisure. Then I could knit until my fingers bleed. I know that's disgusting and bad for the yarn but the amount of knitting involved is really the important part.

Well, I think the jailer is rattling my cage over here. My brief moment of freedom has come to and end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home