The World According to Marney

Thursday, January 23

It is sooooo cold out there. I realized today that I have reached the highest level of layering possible with my winter coat. I think they are saying that we will reach a high of a whopping 17 degrees today. On the bright side, my alpaca scarf, mittens, wool hat and Voodoo Wrist Warmers all helped to keep my toasty warm. What would I do without them???

Before I jump head first into another day of chaos here at the office, I want to apologize in advance for what may be some infrequent or terse postings in the next couple of months. My job has really gotten out of control. I am currently doing the job of at least 5 people in a time frame that is about 1/3 of a reasonable time for that size team. The only good news is I will be traveling so I should get plenty of quality knitting time in while I am galavanting around the country.

Well, off to the salt mines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home