The World According to Marney

Monday, February 24

So it's 9:30 PM and I am still at the office with no end in site. Tomorrow I will be beginning my travels for work with a trip to Atlanta. I have not decided which knitting projects to bring with me. I managed to lose the copy of the sock pattern I was using for my merino socks. I must reprint that pattern before I leave. I haven't gotten my yarn for the cheesy love sweater. I don't think I can handle the aran sweater on a plane. I think the socks win.

I can't wait for these meetings to be over. I am definitely beginning to need some serious therapy as well as anger management from this past month. Today was the kicker. After working on these meetings for the past month and a half, I was informed today that 3 of these meetings, including one for next week, will be postponed and reworked. The good news is I will not be in Colorado for an entire week. The bad news is all the work that went into those meetings has to be redone, the traveling will be prolonged and there is much money that has been wasted in purchased airline tickets and unused hotel rooms. Is it so hard to plan ahead????

I am done venting for now. I am going to get back to work so I can leave before midnight. See ya when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home