The World According to Marney

Wednesday, March 19

I am going to start out by saying I am so happy that I am not the only one that understands my little tirade yesterday. Thank you for the words of agreement and support for my ranting fit about the president. After reading Ayelet's blog yesterday and reading the letter from Michael Moore to the president, I felt a bit vindicated. I found that his letter was pretty eloquant in it's own right.

On a less geo-political note, last night I went to see a fabulous off-Broadway show, Betty Rules. It's about the history of the band Betty with some great music and a hot band. If you are in the New York area, check out this show before it closes next week!

I got a shipment of cookies from my favorite Girl Scout, Amanda, today. In the 3 boxes that were sent to me (there were orders for my coworkers and friends), the packing material that was used was YARN!!! That's right. My fabulous Aunt, Uncle and Cousins are taking care of me by sending about 25-30 skeins of yarn to me. There is enough yarn to keep me busy for quite a long time. After the rather unpleasant news I got regarding my project from hell today, I really needed a big pile of yarn with Girl Scout Cookies nestled in to brighten my day. Thank you, Olsens!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home