The World According to Marney

Wednesday, March 26

Well, as per usual, I didn't make it to S-n-B last night. I ended up at the office a bit longer than I expected. Come to find out, just when I thought everything will calm down, they want to reschedule all tis stuff AGAIN. No rest for the weary!

I finished unwinding the rust yarn last night. Now I have 4 very large balls instead of a bunch of four plied bundles. I have managed to get about 6 inches on this afghan so far. I am using a pattern from the February 2002 Knit 'N Style. It's got a hexagon shaped stitch pattern. The one thing that bothers me the most about hand knit or crocheted blankets is the laciness of them. I mean they are beautiful but not very warm with all of those holes. I don't know if I'll keep this one or not. I have a whole bunch of hand made blankets already (from Mom, Nana, family friends and so forth). Maybe I will send it back to Aunt Elaine and Uncle Ron (aka Avuncular Ron) who sent me the yarn, as a little thank you. I'll see how it turns out.

Ok, enough stalling, back to work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home