The World According to Marney

Tuesday, April 15

I really meant to post yesterday. I have plenty to say, just not enough time to write. Isn't that always the way. For that matter, people have been trying to get me to shut up for years.

Anyway, the weekend was very good. I spent plenty of time in theatres of all sorts. First, I went to see Take Me Out on Saturday. I must say, I really liked this play. It is smart, witty, sincere, emotional, and moving. I thought it was very well acted and directed. The main problem I had was the very tall man sitting in front of me. GRRRRRR!!!

On Sunday, I caught a few one-acts performed by the Emerging Artists Theatre Company. It was a last minute decision to go. I guess I am trying to get back into my theatre going ways.

And then finally, I saw my movie. Well, I can't really say it's my movie since I clearly made it all the way to the cutting room floor. If you recall, last summer, I sat in Yankee Stadium with Ayelet as part of the crowd for a movie, Anger Management. So when the director told us that we would all end up on film, he flat out lied! Ok, I admit that I really didn't believe that for a minute. But it was fun, anyway. By the way, the movie is awful. I'm kind of happy that I'm not in it.

So, last night, I stayed home and made an Eggroll for my kitties. It didn't take very long, but it sure got George excited. I would have taken a picture of it, but it has already been well used. Well, I think that project was very well received. When I left for work this morning, he was still licking it.

So I found out today that there will be another cold front kicking in for this weekend. That means if I can finish the sleeves for Cheesy Love this week, I may not have to save it for the fall. That makes me happy. Well, aside from the fact that I still have to finish the sleeves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home