The World According to Marney

Monday, April 21

I am happy to say that Cheesy Love is currently being worn. I finished it on Saturday morning like I had hoped. But, alas, the weather proved to be a bit warm this weekend and my hopes of wearing wool were dashed. So I figured, the office is always chilly and worthy of another go at a weel sweater. I really love this sweater. I can tell that it will be a favorite when it gets cooler again.

I have come to a very disturbing conclusion. Every time I try to find specific shoes (color, style, etc.) I find that I am at least one season off. A few years ago, I was trying to find white sandals for summer, only to discover that that season's white was bone. The following year, when I was trying to find bone shoes, they had all disappeared into nothingness. Well, I found myself in a similar quandry this weekend. I have a great dress to wear to the wedding next month (the one I am embroidering towels for) but the colors in it are a dark teal and navy. Five shoe stores later, I discovered that the only navy shoes out there are over $150 (which is a bit expensive to wear with only one outfit). Now I have to start getting creative about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home