The World According to Marney

Monday, May 12

To continue on my rant about the price of MoMA, I just have to say that the new location does not allow for much of their permanent collection, so for $20, you get to see the special exhibit and 3 rooms of other works. Can I just say that is a TOTAL rip-off!

Well, I am about 1/2 way through with my shawl. I have also discovered that there is an error in the pattern. It says that there should be 155 stitches after the 29 pattern repeats when there should actually be 255 stitches. That's all fine and good, but I have to pick up stitches around the edge for the boarder. Now I have to figure out whether or not the number of stitches that I have to pick up is right. It requires way too much work for a pattern I was just going to blindly follow for a change. Anyone know where Cherry Tree Hill may post pattern corrections?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home