The World According to Marney

Friday, May 16

I have nothing exciting to talk about today, so I will divert your attention to this week's


1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? Tap, please. Or as we used to call it here in the City, Guilliani Water. I guess that would make it Bloomberg Water, now.

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips? I love the barbeque Baked Lays. I have been known to eat an entire bag in one sitting.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? I don't really have a whole lot of "dishes" that I make. For that matter, my kitchen is not condusive to cooking. But I like my rosemary roasted potatoes with spinach. Well, I actually altered Matthew Broderick's recipe from Newman's Own Cookbook.

4. How do you have your eggs? Tucked away contentedly in my ovaries, thank you very much.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? Nolan made squid ink linguini with peppers, tomatoes and garlic in a light vermouth and oil sauce. It was wonderful. He was even so kind as to be concerned about whether I would eat the squid ink pasta in my vegetative... I mean vegetarian state. Using the same rationale in electing to eat dairy, eggs, honey and so forth, I think a bit of ink gets past the guidelines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home