The World According to Marney

Wednesday, May 28

I HAVE SHOES!!!

That's right. This morning, I found a box on my desk with the fruits of my month long search for shoes. They are even the right color and size. I think I need to take the rest of the day off to celebrate this amazing moment. Okay, maybe I'm a little over excited. I guess it just adds to the purse overlay that I finished last night and is currently blocking. I also figured out how to bind of with enough stretchiness to block properly. I found some tips on a website (that I currently can't find - but I'll post it when I do find it) that helped point me in the right direction. I did the K2, slip both stitches onto the left needle and K2tog method. It was perfect for this project. I think I'll re-bind off the shawl with this so I can get a better block.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home