The World According to Marney

Tuesday, May 27

Well, the Shawl is finally a Finished Object. Kind of. I mean, in blocking it, I realized that my "loose" bindoff was not nearly loose enough to allow for a proper "sever blocking." I may re-bind off the edges to see if I can get it to stretch the way it's supposed to stretch.

After that came off the needles, I started an overlay for a purse to match the shawl. This is going very quickly. If it turns out the way I want it to, maybe I'll put the pattern up on my pattern page. Maybe I'll work on a comprehensive chart for this puppy.

I am hoping this week will go quickly for me. After all, it's only a 3 day work week - with no one around, again. But then again, I'm at the theatre two of those three nights. I still have to finish the purse and tweek the shawl before Friday. I can do this. I just won't sleep. It's overrated anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home