The World According to Marney

Thursday, June 12

Wow, my posting page has magically changed from my last post. I guess progress is moving Blogger onward and upward.

Anyway, I took a little break from the blanket yesterday and started Dot. I am really liking this project. But, I have to force myself to put it on hold until I finish the blanket which is a bit of a more timely project.

I went to the theatre last night. I can't say I was overly impressed with Mondo Drama. There were a few laughable moments but overall, not really much to crow about. They can't all be winners.

One final note, I would like to share a link that was passed on to me. For all of you cat lovers, please don't be too disturbed by the looks on these cats' faces. They are really enjoying it on a much deeper level. CATPRIN - Tailor for Cats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home