The World According to Marney

Tuesday, June 10

I went back to my multi tasking last night and finished the book as well as another blanket strip. I think the pattern is going much faster for me now that I don't even have to think about it, let alone look at it. To top that, I may have enough yarn to make this blanket even bigger than I thought before. It takes 5 hanks of yarn to make 3 strips. I have 10 hanks left. The pattern calls to make 7 strips. I thought I would have enough for 1 additional strip, but lo and behold, I should have enough to make 2 extra. Well, I'll see how that looks when I get there. Maybe I'll start stitching the strips together soon to get a more accurate gauge of size.

Also, in my mailbox last night was a little orange slip from the post office telling me that I have a package waiting for pick up. I am very excited to be able to get that package tonight after work. That's right, I should be wallowing in my Handworks Gallery order. I love having more projects in the wings. I may start one of my summer tops just so I can have something that is a bit more portable. Not to mention, both are all stockinette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home