The World According to Marney

Wednesday, June 11

I have new projects waiting in the wings!!! Last night I picked up my package from the post office (who woulda thunk that I could actually receive something through the post office???) with my Handworks Gallery order in it. Can I justsay, I ordered it on Friday and it was delivered on Monday. Definitely check out this site!!!

Anyway, I have Night Sky for the main color of Dot, Flirty for the dots and Allure for the front edge.

On top of that, I am using Fresh for the halter.

I am so very excited about starting these projects. So excited that I spent much of last night stitching together the strips of the blanket that are finished. Right now, it is about 4 feet long and about 1 foot wide. I figure it will be another inch or two in length with the edging and about 3 times the width. That is a pretty substantial baby blanket. I wish I could share how soft this blanket is. Well, I wish I could also share a picture of what I have done, but, alas, the scanner in the office has been disconnected for some ridiculous reason. So you will merely have to imagine it.

Today I will be having a knitting lunch with my friend, Meg. I must say, I really like these lunches that we have every couple of weeks. It helps ease the loss of missing S-n-B every week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home