The World According to Marney

Wednesday, June 25

I'm feeling much better. Thank you for asking. Last night, I actually got to the point where I felt up to speed again; no coughing, no stuffiness, no achiness. It was like I was my old self again. Of course, this morning the coughing and runny nose have managed to make my office experience a bit more phlemmy. EEEWWW!!!

For a change, I wasn't needed at the theatre last night. Unfortunately, I didn't have any of my projects with me so heading down to S-n-B didn't happen either. That's okay, I should probably take it easy for the rest of the week, anyway. Nonetheless, I still managed to get some work done on the blanket. I also whipped up a hat for a co worker whose wife just gave birth to a preemie. He was born 7 weeks early by orders of the doctor via c-section. Mom and Baby are happy and healthy, though. I am truly a horrible judge of size for children, as I have never had any, so this teeny, tiny hat that fits over my fist looked extremely small. But for a 4lb, 5oz little boy, it just may fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home