The World According to Marney

Friday, June 20

Well, today, I feel like being hit by a semi would be an improvement on my health. After taking a day and a half off from work to try to get this bug out of my system, I am back in the office to take care of some timely projects. I have a feeling that this will be yet another short day for me, as breathing is getting harder to do every minute. I may take a moment to look up the symptoms of SARS. After all, somone did spit on the sidewalk in front of me the other day. Ok, I did look it up, and I think I am in the clear. Maybe it's just a cold that has moved from my lungs to my sinuses.

At least I don't have to feel too bad about my illness holding me back from my original plans this weekend of going to the Coney Island Mermaid Parade as the weather is supposed to bring much more rain. More power to all you aquatic types that will be celebrating the creatures of the sea by being doused by water from the sky. There is some strange irony there.

Blanket is still moving along. In my achy and miserable state, knitting is about the only thing I can bring myself to do. I'm about 2/3 finished with this puppy. If I am down for the count for the rest of the weekend, I may get through a lot more than I anticipated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home