The World According to Marney

Saturday, August 21

I got a New Bike

One of my coworkers decided to sell her fancy mountain bike (as it was only hanging in her kitchen for the past couple of years). So, I thought it would be the right time to strike out on a new exercise adventure. That's right, Marney now has wheels. This is the closest I have come to in owning a car.

I did learn one thing. When there is 9,000% humidity, it is not the best time to ride a bike. I am a bit beyond sweaty, right now.

So, my new bike is a Marin Muirwood in a metalic geen. Very fancy. So, that means that I also went out and got the hard core chain that weighs as much as the bike. So, maybe I'll go for a bit of a ride a little later.

So, the interview went well yesterday, but there may be an issue with the time frame of the project that is creating this available position. I guess we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home