The World According to Marney

Thursday, May 9

I heard on the news today that there are people predicting that we have reached the bottom of this bear market. With the indexes showing a dramatic upturn yesterday, maybe there is some truth to that. You may ask, what does this have to do with anything that I would image would be on this blog. Well, itís my way of saying that things are changing.

I found out yesterday that a friend will be moving back to Los Angeles. Another friend announced her pregnancy. DC will be moving back to Seattle (I wont out her in as I don't think she has announced this to the outside world yet). These are all good forms of change. I wish everyone all of the best in their new ventures.

But, any good news inevitably will have opposite reaction, which for me is the laying off of many of our sales team at work. In my department, it will be a loss of nearly 2/3 of my co-workers. The best thing I can say about all of this is it is the end of the limbo that my office has been in for the past 6 months. Well, for all of my coworkers that are just now hearing the news, I wish you all the best of luck and much happiness in the future. I hope our paths cross again.

That is all for my contemplative blog today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home