The World According to Marney

Tuesday, August 27

The past couple of days, I couldn't keep myself from starting new projects. I would get a thought in my head and have to start it. Last night I started sock #2 for my niece, Kelsee, for Christmas. I had put it on hold because I needed those needles for another more timely project. With the Fruity Booties finished, I could go back to the socks. I got just past the ribbing when I decided to try my hand at knitting with beads. So I put down the sock and picked up some mint green acrylic baby yarn and started threading seed beads onto it. Thus far, it is pontetially a scarf for my eldest niece, Hailee. I think it will be very cute. I may do a hat to match, maybe gloves. We'll see how far my vial of beads takes me. I like the way that it has just a little bit of sparkle. Just enough to be fancy but simple enough that she could wear everyday.

It is killing me that these projects are in my bag at my feet and I am forced to sit at my computer instead. Can't wait until S-n-B tonight to get back to beading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home