The World According to Marney

Wednesday, August 14

Last nigth at S-n-B, I finished a sock for Kelsee (4-year-old niece). It came out cute with the bright colors and the glow-in-the-dark heal and toe. I think she will really like them. One of my fellow S-n-Bers suggested I make something with the glow-in-the-dark yarn for my nieces for Halloween. Wouldn't that be great!

After talking about the big hat and scarf project, I think I have the right idea. There is no way that I could possibly make that many in that short of time. Not to mention, even if I used other materials, I think the lowest I could quote would still be around $90 per set. Although I have not talked to this woman, I have a feeling that may be a bit on the steep side. Moral of the story is knitting is not cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home