The World According to Marney

Wednesday, August 7

Last night at S-n-B, I was able to put in some time with my Stitch Doctor Internship. As Deb, the resident Stitch Doctor was not there last night, I stepped up to the plate. First, I showed Meg how to sew up her cardigan seams and how to pick up stitches for the collar and button band. Then, both Debbie and Jackie had varying degrees of emergencies. I must say, I can totally see how Deb got so into fixing mistakes in knitting. It is rather rewarding and kind of fun.

I got a little progess on the scarf. I'm hoping to get some quality knitting time in tonight while we talk about our latest Book Club book, Paris to the Moon. Don't worry MJ, I will not be distracted by it. Of course, I have a few more pages left to finish which shouldn't be a problem since I anticipate being stuck in a waiting room for much of the afternoon.

On my walk home last night, I got a chance to talk to each of my three nieces on the phone. I have to admit, I was rather impressed by Kelsee (the 4-year-old) who held her own in a phone conversation with more than just one word answers - unlike her older sisers (Hailee - 8, Sydnee - 6). I can't believe how fast they are growing and maturing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home